BMSE EXPO in Skokie IL

Today is Monday August 24, 2009. I just returned from the BMSE show in Skokie Il. It was a two day event. We had a great time! The We being my husband Vern and me.

In the two days, Saturday and Sunday, we met and chatted with over a hundred attendees. Sunday I looked up, and lo and behold, I saw a friend whom I've not seen in five years. That was icing on the weekend.

So many wonderful people came by our booth to check out the Spirit of Archetype Cards. I put a set of cards out on the table for people to draw from. Oh, what fun we had with that. Two lovely ladies each chose a card -- the first one drew the Prostitute Archetype and her friend drew the Thief. Did we have laughs over that -- then I shared what the real archetypal meaning were -- I think they were both relieved.

Our days were surrounded by fun, great attendies and friendly people in the booths on both side of us -- Magic Mountain Press on one side and Alternative Solutions on the other. Across the aisle the most beautiful "bling" -- hand made silver jewelry -- each piece with a special meaning about community, individuality and caring. I resisted as much as I could, truly I did, and then by Sunday afternoon my resistance was worn down and I had to buy a couple of pieces, which I have really been enjoying and wishing I'd bought more. I will find their website and post it so you too can take a look and perhaps buy some of this wonderful work.

My lecture on Change Your Story/Change Your Life was wonderful as well. A lively interchange with outstanding attendees. It was a laughter filled hour -- and had some amazing results for many people. I thank all of you for coming and making it so great.

As promised I am putting the workshop handout on the next blog. That's it for now, I'm going to work on getting the handout on the new blog or take a nap. It's 50-50 at the moment -- but I promise it will be here by tomorrow or later on today. So be patient and swing back by for the copy. Blessings, love and hugs, roi

No comments: