Happy New Year - 2010

A New Year -- On the first  day of a new year we feel as if we have a blank page ready to be filled with new and exciting things. We look at the things we want to change because this is the year that we give up smoking, stick to our diet, make those moves and changes which will make us a better person.

This New Year let's look at all the good things about ourselves, our lives and what we've created. Focus on the positive while we're making our resolutions to be that better person.


What do you want to accomplish this year? 
Are your intentions and attentions in alignment with your expectations?
What do you need to let go of? What do you need to bring into your life?

Each of us is the micro of the macro of the world; in other words we are a minute piece of the whole. So if you're against pollution for example -- where are you polluting in your life, your thoughts, your actions, the foods you eat and the life you lead.

Because the world is a reflection of you -- your world is inside, not outside. Make sure the inside and the outside are in harmony. Who you are on the inside and who you are on the inside should not be separate pieces of the whole.

I heard Caroline Myss say we have choice -- you can live our lives through fear or through faith. Fear brings more experiences and opportunities  for you to be fearful; faith creates experiences of trust and certainty that you will be fine. Whatever you focus on expands. After I heard this I began affirming that all will be well in my life. I trust this is going to ----. I use "I trust" rather than "I hope" -- since often when you say I hope this works, you're actually saying I'm afraid it won't.

No comments: