January 1, 2010

“There's a difference between interest and commitment. When you're interested in doing something, you do it only when it's convenient. When you're committed to something, you accept no excuses; only results.”


Commitment -- did you make goals or resolutions for 2010? How committed are you to what you want to achieve this year? 


Each year I make a new goal matrix and check how many of the things I want to manifest this year were on last year's list. Too many I find. So this year I'm checking the commitment issue - how committed am I to this goal. Is my goal matrix a Wish List rather than actual things I'd like to create? I'd love to be able to wish exercise and have it be done for me. Or finished books I have on my list to write.


The truth is I have to commit, I have to say Yes! This is what I want to do this year, this is what I want to manifest, this is how I want the year to be created in my life. 


What's on your goal or wish list? What archetype is leading the way? 
Happy New Year everyone! May this be the best year ever! Let's just make it the best year ever!

No comments: