The Sage/Crone is the archetype of the Week. Very fitting for the last twelve days before Christmas, and the closing out of 2010.
The Sage/Crone asks that you review your entire lifetime, regardless of your age.
- Have you learned from your experiences?
- Do you constantly look back at the way life used to be rather than living in the here and now?
- Are you heavily invested in blaming others for the unhappiness in your life?
The Illuminated Sage moves into the wisdom of each and every experience. The Sage is the masculine energy that assists you in finding the truth about your relationship to the world at large and give you the patience to find it.
The Shadow Sage is old, repetitive, and snarly. It is that inside voice that tells you what you did wrong and how you'll never be able to make it right.
The Illuminated Crone is the wizened Goddess energy of the world. Your manifestations through the Crone are created through your gathered wisdom, patience, and action.
The Shadow Crone is lost in a world of mourning the life she had as a maiden. You will doubt your own wisdom and ability to make clear, concise, and wise decisions.
As you close out this year --
- Make a list of all your accomplishments for 2010
- Include all the gifts your received in the year
- Give thanks for your life
Then begin to visualize, dream, and manifest 2011.
In January, I'll give you ideas for Starting Your New Year off Right!