Releasing and Clearing


Out with the old and in with the new -- the motto for 2012!


Time to let go of what no longer serves you or empowers you. The first place to begin is in your home.


Periodic cleansing of your home and all items in your possession  is recommended to keep you clear of unwanted energy. Just as you shower or bath you want to cleanse the energetic part of your life. 

Since everything you own holds a part of your energetic frequency it is always a good idea surround yourself with only those things that empower you. For the rest, bless them and give them away.

Where to begin? Look around your house, beginning at the front door. If an object doesn't make you smile, or give you a good feeling, then remove it and replace with one that does. 

When I'm cleaning out an area that's overwhelming, I start in one corner, with my back to the rest of the room. I only see what's in front of me and using the "feel good" method, I select what I want to see in that space. When it is clear and to my liking, I then expand the process, corner by corner until the entire room is finished. 

Bless the things you give away so the next user is free and clear of your energy. Likewise, anything you bring into your home or space, cleanse and bless for the highest good of all.

Recommended:

"Clear Your Clutter with Feng Shui" by Karen Kingston
About.com has a great article on clearing energy:


No comments: