Join Roi Solberg & Diane Chamness
. . . to create your best year ever!
January 15, 2012
11:00 - 3:00
2503 E. Olive Street, Shorewood, WI, 53211
Start the New Year Off Right
Roi Solberg, Intuitive
When Roi Solberg presents this program every seat is taken. Guests love the interaction and insights. Many called later to report results: Projects completed. Goals attained. Relationships finally straightened out.
Roi is a nationally known intuitive who uses her insights to help you reconnect to the passion of your life. She helps you discover what you really want to achieve, and find new purpose and meaning in each day.
- Define what it is you want.
- Examine your beliefs about your ability to achieve it.
- Decide whether your intentions, attentions, and expectations are in alignment.
- Ask yourself, do you believe you can do it?
- Explore the four basic life archetypes and the role they play in your life story.
By the end of the session you will have identified, examined and articulated exactly what it is that you want to manifest in 2012. Unlike New Year's resolutions that are forgotten by the end of January, you can create a plan of action to keep you on track for the year.
Make a list of what you want to achieve in 2012.
- Bring notebook, pen/pencil you'll want to take notes.
- Be ready to have a great time, start the manifestation process, and create the best year of your life.
- Bring your Spirit of Archetypes: Cards of Spiritual Guidance if you have a set (Not required, but useful)
- Spirit of Archetypes: Cards of Spiritual Guidance will be available for purchase.
Manifesting Love and Abundance in 2012
Diane Chamness, well known business consultant who helps individuals and businesses clarify and achieve their goals. She is also passionate about creative rituals to help in the manifestation process.
This is a fun and interactive exercise for getting what you want in 2012. Each participant will build a Love and Prosperity Alter that symbolizes the things you want to manifest. It will be a tool you will take home and work with each week to help draw in those things you desire. The alter you create will be personal to you, reflecting your style and personality. This is a great tool for manifesting new ways and things in your life.
You will need to bring to the session the following items:
- A photo of you
- Photos of the goddess of love and the goddess of abundance. Some people include the goddess of health. (I will have several photos of each of the goddesses for people to choose from at the session, or you can bring your own).
- Cloth for the alter - cotton, muslin or silk cloths are usually used but it is more important to pick something that really fits you. Any color works also.
- A tray or board to set the alter on (you can use anything - tv tray, serving tray, wooden board, metal plate - your choice) Size is relative but big enough to hold a variety of things. I would suggest no less than 6" x 10" but I prefer something a little larger. It can be a flat board or something with sides, like a small basket.
- Sea shell - (water)
- Feather - (air)
- Stone or crystal (earth)
- Red candle - (fire)
- White candles (tapers are good for this. You will burn these so remember some kind of holder.
- Star shaped confetti or other. (I used heart confetti)
- Pink and/or Red Rose petals - fresh roses are recommended but artificial are just as good.
Rituals work if you put your energy into them and believe in what you want to manifest. Together we will create an alter that represents you and will draw what you want to you.
To Register call: Roi @ 608.224.4220 or email: email@example.com
$40 per person
Group size is limited - register early
Roi's website: www.roisolberg.com